Energy Storage Systems in the Denver Metro Area
Delivering Powerful Energy Solutions
The number of appliances and devices throughout our homes that require electricity today is more than ever. With increased demand for electricity comes an increased load upon the electrical grid, which often results in costly outages. By installing an energy storage system at your residence, you can overcome the inconvenience of such disruptions, maximize your home’s energy-efficiency, and take part in the large-scale effort to decrease the frequency of power outages.
For more information about energy storage systems in the Denver Metro Area, call Dutch Creek Electric at (303) 622-3744 today!
Ensuring Your Satisfaction
Living More Sustainably
We are Certified Installers Of Cutting-Edge Technology
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Complimentary Quotes & Estimates Available
What Is an Energy Storage System?
Here at Dutch Creek Electric, we’re always looking for ways to help our customers save money on energy and ensure they always have power. Energy storage systems enable us to achieve both goals. An energy storage system is a rechargeable battery system that stores energy from various sources of energy, such as EVs, solar panels, and the grid, and supplies electricity on demand. Energy is stored in the system during low usage times and discharged from the system during high usage times.
They did a great job on the EV charger installation and it looks very professional. They even cleaned up the area once they were done.- Mark N.
Everything up to Code. And they were extremely careful about shoe covers when going through the house. Price was competitive.- Jane M.
This was the most professional group I have ever worked with, from start to finish.- Jeff R.
Tesla Powerwall, LG Resu & sonnen Battery Systems
Dutch Creek Electric is a Tesla and LG Resu certified installer. Additionally, we are a Certified Partner of sonnen, who is a leader in smart and safe residential battery systems—offering a variety of options to ensure every homeowner can take advantage of consistent power. Learn more about sonnen's systems here.
These battery storage systems offer homeowners the ability to store their own energy for use when the grid is down or there’s no sunshine for solar panels. They provide 24/7 outage protection and can keep your appliances running for days. The systems are compact and feature versatile mounting options for indoor and outdoor spaces.
We are also certified to install Generac generators. These reliable, durable, and energy efficient generators can help keep power flowing during an outage, so you do not have to deal with the inconvenience and potential safety hazards when the power is out.
Call today for a free estimate on installing energy storage in your home.
Why Now Is the Right Time to Install an Energy Storage System
Residential energy-storage installations have increased dramatically over the past few years, and recent data shows that the growth surge is just getting started.
There are several reasons why homeowners are choosing to install energy storage systems, including:
- Falling costs – Over the past decade, the price of residential energy storage systems has decreased significantly, making it an affordable option for homeowners.
- Increased disruption risk – As power grids continue to bear the brunt of increasing strain and the incidence of severe weather continues to rise, power outages have become more frequent. Installing an energy storage system can ensure you have power when an outage occurs.
- Avoiding peak rates – Some utility companies set power prices based on the time of day. An energy storage system will enable you to minimize how much power you consume during hours with the highest prices.
- Government tax incentives – By owning an energy storage system, you could be eligible for a variety of tax incentives, including the Investment Tax Credit and the Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System.
- Maximizing your existing solar system – Reduce your reliance on the grid by storing your solar energy and turning your home into a microgrid and further reducing your carbon footprint