With rising energy costs and new energy mandates, it is more important than ever to prioritize energy-efficiency at home. At Dutch Creek Electric, we have over a decade of experience finding innovative, reliable electrical solutions to homes in Denver and surrounding areas. Our licensed and insured electricians start every service with a thorough assessment of your current system, so we can offer our honest recommendations on how to best optimize your property’s energy.
Our energy-saving services include:
- A complete energy audit to gain insight into your power and lighting needs
- Upgrading your lighting to an LED system
- Whole-home energy performance solutions
- Installing energy monitors, smart panels, and smart plugs
- Updating outdated energy appliances
We are Certified Installers Of Cutting-Edge Technology
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Complimentary Quotes & Estimates Available
Custom Solutions for Your Unique Needs
From assessments and installations to updates, repairs, and replacements—our licensed and highly trained electricians can do it all, and with customer care that is second to none, Dutch Creek Electric has become the name in cost-effective and energy-efficient solutions.
Our electricians are here to provide unmatched electrical services to homes throughout the Denver Metro area. Call us at (303) 622-3744 or fill out our online form.
They did a great job on the EV charger installation and it looks very professional. They even cleaned up the area once they were done.- Mark N.
Everything up to Code. And they were extremely careful about shoe covers when going through the house. Price was competitive.- Jane M.
This was the most professional group I have ever worked with, from start to finish.- Jeff R.
Our team at Dutch Creek Electric is a local electrical company that strives to help our neighbors find affordable ways to power their homes without sacrificing quality. We know that every home is different which is why we personalize our solutions to your unique needs. So whether you are simply looking to get a better understanding of your energy usage, wanting to update your lighting, or curious about installing energy monitors and smart panels, our team can help.
- LED lights last longer and produce less heat, saving you on lighting costs.
- Ceiling fans are excellent ways to circulate both hot and cold air, allowing you to reduce heating and cooling costs.
- Smart panels ensure your systems aren’t running frivolously, helping you conserve energy.
- Our energy assessment will help you diagnose room for improvement, phantom energy usage, and share rebates and other incentives to help you save big on electrical costs.
- Dimmer, timer, or occupancy switches not only allow you to adjust the brightness of your room, but also helps you save energy.
Call our team today at (303) 622-3744 to learn more about our energy-saving solutions.